Dr. Dan Durante, Optometrist, Eyecare Specialist
- University of Florida, August 1972 – June 1976
- Bachelor of Science, Microbiology; Graduated with Honors
- Southern Collage of Optometry, August 1976 – June 1980
- Doctor of Optometry
Honors and Achievements
- Beta Sigma Kappa honor student, March 1978
- Students Volunteering Optometric Services to Humanity, June 1978
- Volunteer service in Haiti
Florida State Board of Optometry, September 1980
Mitch Rockwell, General Manager / Board Certified Optician
Mitch Rockwell is the general manager/Board Certified Optician at Cohen’s Optical in Jensen Beach and has been there for the last nine years. He has worked for over a decade in this field and has focused his studies on ocular health, helping him provide the best care possible to patients and customers who receive vision services at Cohen’s Optical.
- Indian River State College 2011-Current: Biology
- Santa Fe College, 1995 – 1998: Political Sciences/Film
Achievements and Certifications
- State of Florida, Board Certified Licensed Dispensing Optician, L.D.O.
- National Academy of Opticianry, Academy Fellow Member, F.N.A.O.
- American Optometric Association, Certified Paraoptometric Assistant, C.P.O.A.
- li>The American Board of Opticianry, Certified Optician, A.B.O.C.
- National Contact Lens Examiners, Certified Contact Lens Technician, N.C.L.E.
- The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), Recognition of Creative Scientific Endeavors in Aerospace Research.